Here you can make all settings which are related to the topic notifications.
- Notification types: Here you can choose between email or SMS. However, SMS are subject to a charge. Find out more about the two types of notifications.
- Appointment confirmation: Here you can choose between "Inform each resource individually", "Inform partner and resource" or "Inform the partner". The difference is that for a booked appointment the respective employee and the company (company email) receive a confirmation or just the company/partner.
- Courtesy form: Choose between "you (formal)" or "you (informal)". All Calenso texts will automatically adapt to the selection.
- Event and/or appointment reminders: If you want your customers to receive a reminder before the appointment or group appointment in addition to the appointment confirmation, activate this field.
- Lead time: If you have activated point 4, you can determine how far in advance your customers should be reminded of the appointment.
- Date cancellations: Here you can choose who should be informed in case of a cancellation. You can choose between partners, affected resources or define a specific e-mail address.
- E-Mails and SMS (from whitelabel): Now the email and SMS notifications can be customized directly in the notification settings. Apply the filter "Recipient" and "Type" to better find the desired notification.
- Resource (from whitelabel): If you don't want to receive certain email or SMS notifications anymore, you can easily disable them.
- SMS Notification: Add the SMSAPI token here to be able to send SMS notifications. Whitelabel: After confirming the sender name in the SMSAPI, you can add it here. Only then the SMS will be sent with your sender.
Don't forget to click on "Save" if you have made any changes.