You can easily connect your external Exchange calendar to Calenso. This is how it works:
- Log on to your dashboard.
- Go to "external calendars" in your settings.
- Add a new calendar by clicking "+".
- Now select the icon for Exchange and choose the appropriate employee.
- Now enter your username, password and the server name (usually this is the address where you normally log in) Click on "continue".
- Now all available calendars of this Exchange account are displayed in a drop-down menu. Select the calendar in which you want Calenso to enter new appointments. All the calendars will be taken into account for the available appointment calculations.
- Now a message appears that your calendar has been successfully connected. Close the window after this prompt.
Your calendar is now displayed in the overview page. You can delete it or stop the synchronization at any time. To do so, click on the three dots in the upper right corner.