You can easily connect your external Google calendar to Calenso. Here's how it works:
- Log on to your dashboard.
- Go to "external calendars" in your settings.
- Add a new calendar by clicking "+".
- Now select the symbol for Google and choose the appropriate employee.
- You will now be forwarded to the Google interface. Select the account you want to connect.
- Click on "Allow" to grant Calenso the authorization.
- You'll be transferred to Calenso. You will now see a dropdown list of all the calendars available for this Google Account. Select the calendar where you want Calenso to add new appointments. All calendars will be taken into account for the available appointments.
- Now a message appears that your calendar has been successfully connected. Close the window after this prompt.
Your calendar is now displayed in the overview page. You can delete it or stop the synchronization at any time. To do so, click on the three dots in the upper right corner.
It can happen that the appointments in the Google calendar are not entered with the correct time.
This is due to the fact that the Google calendar is not set to the same time zone as Calenso.
The time zone (GMT +02:00 Central European Time - Zurich) must be set in the Google calendar.
This is how you set the time zone:
- Open your Google Calendar at calendar.google.com.
- Navigate to the settings.
- Under Language + Regions the Primary Time Zone can now be set to GMT +02:00 Central European Time - Zurich.