You can easily connect your external iCloud calendar to Calenso. ATTENTION: Only calendars that are not shared can be connected. Shared calendars are blocked by Apple. This is how it works:
- Log on to your dashboard.
- Go to "external calendars" in your settings.
- Add a new calendar by clicking "+".
- Now select the iCloud icon and choose the appropriate employee.
- Enter the mail address and the application-specific password from your iCloud calendar. Read more here how to generate an application-specific password for your iCloud address.
- Click on "Next". You will now see a drop-down list of all available calendars for this iCloud account. Select the calendar where you want Calenso to add new appointments. All the calendars will be taken into account for the available appointment calculations.
- Now a message appears that your calendar has been successfully connected. Close the window after this prompt.