You can easily connect your external Office 365 calendar to Calenso (now Microsoft 365). Here's how it works:
- Log on to your dashboard.
- Go to "external calendars" in your settings.
- Add a new calendar by clicking "+".
- Now select the symbol for Office 365 and choose the appropriate employee.
- You will then be redirected to Microsoft Login. Enter your e-mail address and then your password.
- You will automatically be redirected back to Calenso after you have entered your data. You will now see a dropdown list of all available calendars for this Office 365 account. Select the calendar where you want Calenso to enter new appointments. All calendars will be taken into account for the available appointments.
- Now a message appears that your calendar has been successfully connected. Close the window after this prompt.
Your calendar is now displayed in the overview page. You can delete it or stop the synchronization at any time. To do so, click on the three dots in the upper right corner.