If you have connected an external calendar or even several, don't worry about what we will see of your private (or even business) appointments in it.
We do not see your data.
If you synchronize your calendars with Calenso, the following will happen:
- A customer selects an employee in the booking widget and goes to the next step "Appointments".
- In the background, Calenso checks all the employee's external calendars.
- During the check, only the information is transmitted as to whether the time slot is "free" or "busy".
- The Calenso calendar is then checked.
- Free time slots are displayed to your customer when they book.
- Your customer's newly booked appointment is entered into your standard calendar.