Your customers are the heart of many companies. That is why it is important that you can capture all your customers on Calenso. Customers who make an online appointment are automatically added to your customer database.
Click on "Customers" in the menu. You will be directed to the customer database. Here you click on "Create".
The following dialogue box will open:
Now you can define many fields for your new customer. Only those with the * symbol are mandatory fields. We will explain some fields briefly:
- Language: Select from the languages of Calenso. All automatic mails are sent in the customer's language.
- If you select SMS notifications, please enter a phone number. Otherwise, your customer will not receive any SMS.
- Customer type: You can also define customer types yourself. This way you keep the overview.
- Value-added tax and VAT: Enter the numbers for both Switzerland and Germany - if available.
- Remarks are not notes. If a customer has been automatically entered via the booking widget, the following note will appear: "Automatically added because the customer has made an appointment via the website widget".
Don't forget to click on "Save" so that your customer is saved in the database.
While recording, you can click on the pencil symbol to clearly view your previously recorded data.