The whitelabel subscription can do a lot more than the flatrate, e.g. you can make many individual settings and adjustments and have larger volumes of available resources. The whole thing has its price, but here we give you an overview of what you get for it:
- Advantages at a glance
- Your Branding
- Your Communication
Advantages at a glance
- Your Branding:
- You use your own logo everywhere
- Calenso disappears (almost) completely - only the booking link gives us away
- Your colors and design extend from the booking widget to the communication and are completely customizable to your company. Thanks to CCS you have no limits
- Your communication:
- Use your own texts
- Your own colors
- Your logo
- Be the sender of every email and SMS to your customers
- Personal Support:
- Setup and support is provided in person, virtually, by phone or in writing (as you prefer)
- You get priority support, so your requests will be answered faster
- Additional Meeting Provider:
- Microsoft Teams
- Cisco Webex
- Go-To Meeting
- More resources:
- 5 employees (users with access to the Calenso Dashboard)
- 50 resources/employees (bookable for your customers)
- 10 branches, whether with fixed location or virtual
- Have important data on customers and bookings delivered to your connected systems
- Track changes to the system with audit logs:
- Who made a change?
What was changed? (before/after)
When was it changed?
- Who made a change?
More information about the whitelabel subscription can be found here.
And this is how you activate Calenso Whitelabel:
Go to your Settings and click on "Subscription" then choose perform upgrade.
1. Select the whitelabel solution as your new subscription and click "Next"..
2. Select the desired payment interval and click "Continue".
3. Select the desired payment method. Fill in the form for the invoice details and click on "Order with obligation to pay".
Congratulations, you now have a whitelabel subscription. Contact us to discuss the details and new opportunities of your new subscription.
You can customize the design of your booking widget to match your company's CI.
To do this, go to Settings and select Custom CSS:
Here you can freely design your booking widget using CSS coding. It is best to create a copy of the existing design. If you are satisfied with the result of your creativity, you can set your CSS template as active:
Put your own logo on appointment landing page. It's as simple as this:
Go to your Company Profile in the Settings and click on the logo:
Upload your logo by drag & drop, or select it from the your folder.
Please use a logo with the dimensions of 500x500px.
Under Settings -> Whitelabel you can add more logos for the booking page and your email communication.
With Whitelabel, the Calenso branding is removed so that your customers' attention is only on your company.
The Calenso Logo and the copyright are still present:
Logo and copyright have disappeared in the white label. And here you have a small teaser of a redesign with colors:
Which fields you can also edit and how they are labeled, you can find here.
Get inspired by some individual designs of the booking widget...
Email sender address
You would like to appear as sender of your confirmation mails? No problem.
Under Settings -> Whitelabel you can set that:
Not only for your emails, but also for your SMS you can define your sender name.
Just go to Settings, scroll down to Notifications and enter the desired name in the field SMS Sender Name.