Healthapp and Calenso are working together to improve the appointment booking experience for healthcare providers.
In order to use the Calenso service with all its features, a few points need to be considered when setting it up. These are described in this article. To learn more about the benefits, click here.
Follow these steps to connect healthapp and Calenso correctly.
1. Set up your calendar synchronisation at healthapp.ch.
2. Then go to https://healthapp.ch/buchen/ and fill out the form.
3. Now you can log in to Calenso.
4. complete the setup wizard and set up your account.In order for Healthapp and Calenso to be linked, a few additional settings need to be made in Calenso.
5. Go to Settings -> Booking Questions and add the + to the template "Ask for customer's title" under "Add predefined templates".
6. Then click on the + next to the title "Booking questions" and create a new booking question "Customer type".
7. Now check that the booking question "Title" is still at the top.
8. Now go to Settings -> Services and check whether Services ↔︎ Booking questions assignment is correct. Click on the three dots next to the service and click on "Configure booking questions". The booking questions "Salutation" and "Customer type" must be stored for all services. If this is not the case, you can drag and drop the individual booking questions.
9. Navigate to Settings -> Advanced Settings -> Templates and search for the template "Appointment Title". Click on "Set" on the right and add the fields "Customer type/address/first name/last name". You can do this by clicking on:
First name/last name are already set - but you still have to add the fields customer type/title. Go to the bottom of the page to the Customefields and add the two fields with a click. Now add the "/" between the fields.
10. Now all you need to do is add the same Google Calendar as you did with Healthapp and you're good to go!