Calenso with Brave Browser or Safari
Created by: Calenso Support
Modified on: Mon, 16 Nov, 2020 at 2:52 PM
Browsers which put the privacy of users first may interfere with the functioning of Calenso. This is particularly problematic if scripts are blocked by the browsers.
To ensure that browsers function properly, we recommend the following settings.
- Click on the orange lion next to the address bar
- Disable protection for dashboard.calenso.com
- This way our application can run without restrictions and problems can be avoided
- If the "Prevent cross-site tracking" function is enabled, Calenso will not be able to remember the user who is logged in and will re-login the user each time the site is refreshed. To prevent this, this function should be disabled in Safari.
- Safari > Preferences > Privacy > Disable "Prevent cross-site tracking
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.