TABLE OF CONTENTS
The Reseller Dashboard is the place where all the information about the partnership with you and Calenso comes together. This article describes the different functions of the Dashboard.
In this section you can see the most important key figures:
- Your earnings with Calenso: You have earned this much money with Calenso in total.
- Open payouts: Amount waiting for the next payout.
- The number of payments: You have already received a commission from this number of payments.
- The number of unpaid payments: Number of payments which have not yet been paid out. These will be paid out in the next quarter or at the end of the year, depending on what has been defined in the settings.
If you have been selling Calenso as a reseller for several years, you can filter the statistics by year.
Your earnings chart
This chart shows you how much money you earn with Calenso every month. If you change the year next to the statistics title, the content of the chart will also change.
In this tab, you can see all commission payments. You see the following data:
- Date and time when we recorded the payment.
- Referral: name of the Calenso partner you initially referred and who made a payment to Calenso.
- Reason: the reason for the commission. On the one hand, you may have received 30% commission or inherited a payment of 2%. You can inherit payments by inviting someone to Calenso who will become a reseller and receive a commission.
- Reseller: The money came to us either via Stripe or via bexio.
- Receipt: If there is a receipt for the payment, we will link it here.
- Paid: Shows if the commission has already been paid to you or if the amount is still outstanding.
In the placement tab you can see all the partners you have recruited so far:
- Name of the partner
- Date of registration
- Test phase active: At Calenso, a partner can use the software free of charge for a certain trial period. As long as a partner has not reached this limit, he is in the testing phase. All information about the trial period is available on Calenso's current price page.
- Does partner pay? If a partner is no longer in the test phase and pays for a Calenso subscription, it says "Yes". If it says "No", contact the partner and try to win them as paying customers, only then will you benefit!
If you have invited customers via an e-mail invitation, you will see them in this tab:
- Invitation date
- e-mail address
- Invitation accepted