Each employee has his or her own profile. Once an employee has been created by the administrator, he or she can log in with his or her e-mail address and password.
The profile data can be edited in this section.
- Avatar: Add a picture of yourself, which will be displayed in the booking widget
- First name, last name, job title: Enter your personal details here. The job title appears with your name and avatar on the booking page in the booking widget.
- Description: More detailed description of the person, function etc.
- Booking name: Each resource has its own direct booking link. This link can be sent directly to customers in a mail. The resource is already preselected and therefore only "enabled" services are displayed. Here you can edit the ending of your booking link. By default, the e-mail address is stored as the ending of the link.
- Email: All Calenso e-mails will be sent to this e-mail address. These may be appointment bookings by customers, reminders or problems with your profile. Therefore, make sure that this address is entered correctly.
- Store: Currently, employees can only be booked at one location. Therefore, please indicate the location where your employee is available.
- Conference URL: If your colleague is accessible via a conference URL, add it here. The URL will be sent to the customer with the confirmation mail. More about the conference URL.
- Services: Add here all services you can perform or for which you can be booked. More about the skills.
- Bookable: If you don't want to accept appointments, you can deactivate them here. You can also use this option, for example, if you should be absent for a longer period of time.
- Active in the Calenso calendar: here you can choose whether you want to be displayed with your appointments in the Calenso booking calendar.
Do not forget to click on "Save" if you have made any changes.