Calenso currently supports the following Webhook event types:
- appointment.booking.created: a customer has made an appointment with the partner using the booking widget.
- event.booking.created: A customer has registered for a group appointment via the booking widget.
- appointment.booking.cancelled: A customer has cancelled an appointment with the partner (from version 3.1.6).
- event.booking.cancelled: A customer has cancelled his event participation (from v3.1.6).
- appointment.manual.booking.created: A manual customer appointment was entered in the calendar by the partner (form v.3.8.0).
- event.manual.booking.created: A customer was manually added to a group appointment by the partner (from v.3.8.0)
- customer.created: A customer was created (from v.4.9.0)
- customer.updated: A customer was updated (from v.4.9.0)
- customer.deleted: A customer has been deleted (from v.4.9.0)
The following Webhook event types are planned for the future:
- appointment.booking.payment_succeeded: The booked services have been paid successfully.
- appointment.booking.payment_failed: There was a problem with the payment of the booked services.
- event.booking.payment_succeeded: The event participation was paid successfully.
- event.booking.payment_failed: There was a problem with the payment of the event participation.